The Chamberlain Law Firm
Andrew J. Chamberlain
Our mission is to help people. I started the Law Offices of Andrew J. Chamberlain because I like helping people. We handle a variety of legal matters, including Elder Law, Estate Planning, and Estate Administration. These cases are extremely important, which makes it easy to help our clients every day by providing guidance on significant personal and financial matters.
We take pride in making sure our clients understand their legal situations and all the options available, so they make good decisions. Responding promptly to questions and requests is also something we take pride in.
We represent clients in New Jersey & New York, focusing on Bergen, Passaic and Rockland Counties. Free phone consultations are available, so please schedule one to see how we can help.
- New York & New Jersey State Bars.
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Elder and Disability Law Section.
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA).
- Academy of Professional Family Mediators.
Academic & Professional Experience:
- Founder, Law Offices of Andrew J. Chamberlain.
- Of Counsel, Williams Caliri Miller & Otley, PC
- Associate, Princeton & Secaucus Law Firms.
- Assistant Prosecutor, Union County Prosecutor's Office.
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Roger F. Mahon, NJ Superior Court.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., Moot Court Honor Society.
- Rutgers University, Graduate School of Education, M.Ed.
- Rutgers College, B.A., Magna Cum Laude