The Chamberlain Law Firm
Andrew J. Chamberlain
I started the Chamberlain Law Firm because I like helping people.
Our mission is to provide outstanding legal advice. We focus on Elder Law, Estate Planning, and Probate. These significant cases make it easy to assist our clients daily on substantial personal and financial matters. We pride ourselves on ensuring our clients are well informed and know all their options. When applicable, we draft comprehensive documents that account for various circumstances to protect our clients.
- New York & New Jersey State Bars
- New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Elder and Disability Law Section
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
Academic & Professional Experience:
- Founder, The Chamberlain Law Firm, N.Y. and N.J.
- Of Counsel, Williams Caliri Miller & Otley, P.C., Wayne, N.J.
- Associate at law firms in Princeton & Secaucus, N.J.
- Assistant Prosecutor, Union County Prosecutor's Office
- Law Clerk to the Hon. Roger F. Mahon, Superior Court of N.J.
- Client Sales and Support Representative, Bloomberg Law, Bloomberg L.P.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., Moot Court Honor Society
- Rutgers University, Graduate School of Education, M.Ed.
- Rutgers College, B.A., Magna Cum Laude
Collette La Grange
I am a self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills; my strong work ethic and efficient time management abilities make me a valuable team member who can lead and follow.
• Assisting clients with queries on Estate Planning
• Assisting with drafting of Estate Plans
• Drafting of Deeds
• Researching various topics
• Filing of Probate documents with the court