Collette La Grange
I am a self-motivated team player with great interpersonal skills, my strong work ethic and efficient time management abilities make me a valuable team member who can both lead and follow.
Having worked in various corporate industries, it has taught me to think on my feet and deliver the best possible outcome for all involved.
Estate planning and probate can be stressful, I am passionate about trying to make the process for our clients as easy and stress free as possible.
- Assisting clients with queries on Estate Planning
- Assisting with drafting of Estate Plans
- Drafting of Deeds
- Researching various topics
- Filing of Probate documents with the court
Fish Hoek High School, 1998
- A mother
- Enjoy running and general fitness
- Love Baking and cooking
- Finding new crafts to get creative with